- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 orange)
- 2 cups stemmed coarsely chopped beet greens (from 1 bunch)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 medium raw red beet, peeled and cut into wedges (about 7 oz.)
- 1 medium frozen banana, broken into large pieces
- calories 84
- fat 1.5 g
- satfat 0.1 g
- monofat 1 g
- polyfat 0.1 g
- protein 2 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 127 mg
- calcium 111 mg
How to Make It
Place almond milk and juice in a blender; top with beet greens, berries, beet, and banana. Start blender at lowest setting and gradually increase to one-third power; process for 30 seconds.
Increase to half power; process 30 seconds or until very smooth.
Let mixture stand 1 minute before serving.