- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup diced red bell pepper (from 1 bell pepper)
- 3/4 cup frozen whole kernel sweet corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup canned unsalted black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast, shredded (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup organic barbecue sauce (such as Annie's)
- 10 (6-in.) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- calories 331
- fat 6.6 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 1.6 g
- protein 27 g
- carbohydrate 45 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 60 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 465 mg
- calcium 78 mg
- sugars 6 g
- Est. Added Sugars 1 g
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in corn and black beans; cook until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
Place shredded chicken and barbecue sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Mix until thoroughly coated. Loosely cover, and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until warmed through.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Place 3 tablespoons chicken mixture in center of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 3 tablespoons bell pepper mixture.
Place yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Dollop each taco with about 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture. Sprinkle tacos with cilantro.