- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 fresh jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- 12 ounces fresh deli whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 5 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- calories 354
- fat 15.2 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 6.4 g
- polyfat 3.4 g
- protein 15 g
- carbohydrate 43 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 23 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 690 mg
- calcium 293 mg
- sugars 5 g
- Est. Added Sugars 3 g
How to Make It
Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500°F. (Do not remove pizza stone while oven preheats.)
Combine vinegar, 1 cup water, sugar, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high; cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar and salt dissolve. Stir in carrots, cucumber, radishes, and jalapeño. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Roll dough into a 13-inch circle on a large piece of parchment paper; pierce well with a fork. Brush soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sesame oil over dough. Place dough (on paper) on preheated stone. Bake at 500°F for 6 minutes.
Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over dough. Bake at 500°F for 5 minutes.
Combine mayonnaise, Sriracha, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil.
Spread pickled vegetables evenly over pizza. Drizzle mayonnaise mixture over top. Sprinkle with cilantro. Cut into 8 slices.