- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add thyme, 4 garlic cloves, and shallot; cook 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, wine, ¼ teaspoon salt, and pepper; cook 8 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- 3. Combine yogurt and Parmesan; spread over both sides of cutlets. Combine panko and garlic powder. Dredge cutlets in panko mixture. Place cutlets on a wire rack coated with cooking spray. Place rack on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until done.
- 4. Using a julienne peeler, peel zucchini lengthwise into strips, stopping at the inside part containing the seeds; discard seeds.
- 5. Preheat broiler to high. Top each cutlet with 2 tablespoons sauce; top sauce evenly with mozzarella. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 6. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add remaining 2 garlic cloves; cook 1 minute. Add zucchini; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Toss with remaining sauce, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and half of basil.
- 7. Arrange ¾ cup zucchini noodles on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 chicken portion; sprinkle servings evenly with remaining half of basil.
Hands-on: 25 min. Total: 1 hr. 15 min.
CALORIES 400; FAT 16.6g (sat 5.1g, mono 6.5g, poly 1.6g); PROTEIN 36g; CARB 23g; FIBER 5g; CHOL 91mg; IRON 3mg; SODIUM 529mg; CALC 163mg