Join us each month as we round up our favorite seasonal posts from the Cooking Light Blogger Connection.
This month's theme is fun party foods, and these tasty treats are dressed to impress.
1. Sweet Potato Rounds with Guacamole and Bacon: Yes, you just read all your favorite foods in one recipe title. The Roasted Root knows how to win over guests.
2. Tequila Watermelon Refresco: Rather than manning the bar all night, prepare The Way to His Heart's refresco and have guests help themselves.
3. BLT Dip: Just when we thought the BLT couldn't be improved upon, Betsylife went and made this masterpiece. So dip, baby, dip!
4. Herb and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms: When the Roasted Root says herbs, she means it. These cute 'shrooms are brimming with parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, and lavender.
5. Raspberry Pie Dessert Stacks: End the night on a sticky-sweet note with these handheld gems from Lemons for Lulu.
Get the best of CookingLight.com, plus special offers, in your inbox. Select any of the newsletters that you'd like to start receiving.
Thank you for signing up!You will start receiving newsletters soon.