1. Cozi The free app and website (and CL partner) let you create and share shopping lists: cozi.com.
2. In-store dietitians More supermarkets offer professional dietitians onsite. Consult with them for cooking tips, label wisdom, and food allergy advice.
3. Call-ahead service Your market may allow you to phone in orders. A store staffer gathers and bags your items; you simply pick them up and pay.
4. Delivery service Companies like Peapod offer grocery delivery in select markets with food prices comparable to those of major stores.
More Helpful Shopping Resources:
- 7 Apps That Make Shopping a Snap
- Why Grocery Lists Can Save You $$$
- The Only 5 Pots and Pans You Really Need