When you want to put your hectic schedule on pause and recharge, you can’t beat a relaxing night in with your special someone. Good company, a bottle of wine—the only challenge is finding time to make a great meal.
To make things a little easier, sign up with Plated, a startup that delivers ready-to-cook meals to your door. How can Plated make your at-home dinner date night perfect? Plated provides…
1. Premium Ingredients Plated’s hand-packed boxes are filled with the fresh, seasonal ingredients needed for an impressively crafted meal, including antibiotic-free meat and 100% domestic seafood.
2. Simple Instructions Each Plated recipe card is laid out with photos and clear instructions, making it easy to surprise your significant other with a fantastic meal. Or, you can create something delicious together, step-by-step.
3. Professional-Grade Presentation Plated ups your dinner game by helping you create dishes as sophisticated as the ones at your favorite restaurant. “Instagram-worthy” doesn’t even begin to cover it.
4. Connecting With People You Care About Preparing and enjoying a meal with someone fosters real conversation. If you’re on a first or second date, this is where you get to know each other better. And if you’ve been in a relationship for years, now you can add “we make amazing dishes” to your list of reasons why you’re an awesome couple.
5. Not Having To Worry About Your Checking Account With Plated, you don’t need to let spending worries keep you from having fun. Put the bills of yesteryear out of your mind, and put something special on the table.
Ready to start cooking? Plated is extending a great deal to Cooking Light readers: Click here and get your first four meals free!