Join us each month as we round up our favorite seasonal posts from the Cooking Light Blogger Connection.
This month’s theme is flavorful pumpkin treats, and these recipes will take you from breakfast to dessert.
1. Pumpkin Pie S’Mores: Double up on pumpkin with BetsyLife’s s'mores, which have both pumpkin pie filling and pumpkin spice marshmallows sandwiched between the grahams. Don’t have a fire pit? Just pop 'em right under the broiler.
2. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes: These paleo panackes from An Edible Mosaic take less than 5 minutes to whip together (and even less time to devour!) The perfect treat for cool autumn mornings.
3. Sesame Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Sprinkled onto salads or eaten by the handful, these roasted pumpkin seeds from The Healthy Apple are crispy, crunchy goodness.
4. No Bake Pumpkin Pie: Have your pie and eat it, too, with ifoodreal’s guilt-free (and gluten-free!) version, which has a pecan-date crust and a creamy cashew filling.
5. Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas with Pumpkin Sauce: For a savory twist on fall’s favorite flavor, try The Way to His Heart’s enchiladas with a spicy pumpkin sauce. Freeze leftovers and re-heat for lunch.