Join us each month as we round up our favorite seasonal posts from the Cooking Light Blogger Connection.
This month's theme is holiday cookies, and we're loving the festive flavors of these five treats.
1. Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Creme Cookies: This cookie from Kumquat is the ultimate wintertime treat, perfect for holiday parties, cookie swaps, or simply devouring warm from the oven.
2. Paleo Gingerbread Cookies
: These guilt-free cookies from The Roasted Root
have freshly-grated ginger mixed right into the batter, taking gingerbread to delicious new heights.
3. Eggnog Cookies: With The Way to His Heart's decadent sugar cookie recipe, you can drink your eggnog and eat it, too. Guaranteed to become a new holiday tradition.
4. Vegan Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies: Chia seeds and orange zest complete iFoodReal's homemade cranberry jam, which gets dolloped inside an almond-based cookie. Yum!
5. White Chocolate Dipped Snickerdoodles: Having a hectic holiday season? Two Peas & Their Pod suggests taking a cookie baking break, and what better to make than these cinnamon-sprinkled gems?