1. Local weather forecasters issue a winter storm warning. You…
- a. Load up your skis and head for the mountain.
- b. Call your girlfriends to come over for a movie night.
- c. Check your reserves of batteries and flashlights in case you lose power.
- d. Track the minute-by-minute progress of the storm on your phone’s weather app.
2. When planning your next vacation, you…
- a. Close your eyes, spin three times, and point to a spot on the map.
- b. Book an all-inclusive island get-away with your gal pals.
- c. Plan a long weekend at a historical spot within driving distance of your home.
- d. Scout the hottest tech conferences and book a flight.
3. You’re at a wedding reception. The music begins. You…
- a. Hit the dance floor and ask complete strangers to dance with you.
- b. Request “The Electric Slide” and get everyone grooving.
- c. Sit quietly in a corner and watch the action from afar.
- d. Film partygoers grooving to the music for the video you’ll make for the bride and groom.
4. Your favorite type of food is…
- a. Things that make other people squirm: squid, octopus, sea urchin, you name it.
- b. American classics, including burgers and pizza.
- c. Comfort foods, like mac and cheese.
- d. Anything you can microwave.
5. One of your best friends is moving across the country. You…
- a. Sign the two of you up for a skydiving lesson as your last big hurrah together.
- b. Organize a surprise farewell party with all your closest friends.
- c. Invite her over for her favorite dinner, just the two of you.
- d. Create a digital scrapbook with all your fun memories.