The avocado is a nutrition knockout. It’s packed full of healthy fats, fiber, and vitamins. It makes an excellent addition to just about any meal, and it’s the perfect way to round out snacks so they’re extra satisfying. Over the next few days, I’ll share a few of my favorite fast avocado snacks. Enjoy!
Avocado Egg Salad Cup
Ingredients1/2 small avocado1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided1 sprig dill, chopped1/2 teaspoon plain fat-free Greek yogurt1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. In a small bowl, stir together half of the salt, dill, yogurt and lemon juice.
2. Scoop half of the avocado into a bowl, toss with chopped egg and yogurt mixture. Sprinkle remaining salt over the avocado half and fill with avocado-egg salad.
Serves 1CALORIES 189; FAT 15g (sat 3.2g, mono 9g, poly 2.2g); PROTEIN 8g; CARB 6g; FIBER 5g; SUGARS 0g; CHOL 186mg; IRON 1.3mg; SODIUM 317mg; CALC 39mg
More Avocado Snack Ideas:
- Cucumber and Avocado "Roses"
- Avocado Chicken Salad with Kale
- Mini Avocado Toasts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Avocado Sushi Snack
- Avocado Citrus Salad with Mint