We've assembled a task force of staff from our Birmingham offices to try the Cooking Light Diet for 3 months and blog about it. Here's what they're saying.
Meal planning is hard. The cooking and shopping don’t bother me a bit, but when it comes to deciding what my husband and I will eat during the coming week, as far as I’m concerned, that’s for the birds. Realizing my habit of picking up meals on the fly wasn’t sufficiently fueling my workouts or workdays, I decided it was time for a change. Enter the Cooking Light Diet.
A month in, our refrigerator is constantly stocked with healthy (and delicious) food, my husband has become master of the blender whipping up our daily breakfast smoothies, and I’m happy as can be because I’ve finally said goodbye to meal plan stress.
Check out a few of our favorite recipes so far:
- Peanut Butter Banana Flax Smoothies
- Salmon with Red Pepper Pesto
- One-Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes
More Diet Success Stories:
- The Queen Of Emotional Eating
- Time Inc. Photo Fellow Finds Beauty in the Cooking Light Diet
- How One Mom Makes Grocery Shopping Easier with the Cooking Light Diet