When it comes to spring cleaning, most of us think of organizing our closets or scrubbing the kitchen floors. But, we have a new challenge for you to usher in spring: cleaning your eating habits.
It's likely if you filled your plate with hearty staples such as soups, stews, and decadent desserts during those long winter months, all that comfort food may have taken its toll on your waistline and overall health. Well, you're in luck. The Cooking Light Diet makes meal planning easier and clean eating less painful. With light home-cooked meals at every sitting, the Cooking Light Diet will help you drop that winter weight just in time for beach and barbecue season.
How it Works:
- Picture a daily rundown of what you'll eat and when, as well as instructions on how to prep, cook, and save your meals for later. The best part about it is that you're in full control of what you eat.
- Looking for a stress-free shopping experience? The Cooking Light Diet's got you covered with a printable and electronic shopping list for you to access on-the-go. With a simple tap, you'll be in and out of your local grocery store long before dinner.
- Dinner date? You're in good hands with the Cooking Light Diet, which allows you to order from the menu at your favorite restaurants. Too tired to cook? Get two (or more) meals out of one with the Diet's leftover option.
Here's a glimpse of what your day could look like with the Cooking Light Diet:
Breakfast - Start your day on a healthy note with a delicious smoothie, complete with fresh figs that are just ripe for the picking this spring and summer.Try this recipe: Sweet Fig Smoothie
Spring Cleaning Tip #1It's time to get rid of excess food that could sabotage your diet. Making room in your fridge and pantry for all the new and healthy ingredients you'll be stockpiling is key to developing better eating habits.
Lunch - When a salad is all you crave for lunch, the Cooking Light Diet delivers a healthy bite with every forkful.Try this recipe: Chicken Cutlets with Strawberry-Avocado Salsa
Spring Cleaning Tip #2Stay hydrated all day by drinking water and carrying reusable water bottles to fill up. The Diet does account for different beverages, but drinking water yields the best results and helps to take the edge off hunger. Add a lemon to help cleanse your body and flush out toxins.
Dinner - Boost the fresh factor with a quick and easy approach to dinner.Try this recipe: Squash Ribbon Pasta
Spring Cleaning Tip #3Thanks to the Cooking Light Diet, you can put all that colorful produce to good use this season. Bonus points for burning some calories while walking around the farmers' market for fresh fruits and veggies.
Snack - Layered with juicy plums, nectarines, and whipped cream, you won't mind a little temptation with this airily delicious and healthy alternative to end the day.Try this recipe: Stone Fruit Eton Mess
Spring Cleaning Tip #4By taking the guesswork and stress out of meal planning, the Cooking Light Diet helps to shed negative thoughts and perceptions about dieting. With three balanced meals per day and a snack that's sometimes a little sweet (and almost always savory), you don't have to worry about depriving yourself to lose weight. Are you ready to refresh your body and eating habits with the Cooking Light Diet?
*Members following the Cooking Light Diet, on average, lose more than half a pound per week.
Read These Cooking Light Diet Success Stories:
- Cooking Light Diet "Checked All the Boxes" for Montana Woman
- Oklahoma Woman Racing to the Finish Line with the Cooking Light Diet
- Illinois Woman Taking Cooking Light Diet Success on the Road