A healthy mix of budget-friendly and splurge-level finds comprise Sofía Vergara's beauty arsenal, important for addressing her primary concerns, starting with proper skin care. "No look is complete without perfect skin," she says. But Vergara's best beauty tip doesn't involve a product. "As I've gotten older, I've realized the importance of working out consistently," she says. "I don't love it, but I have to do it!"
1. COVERGIRL COLORLICIOUS LIPSTICK, $7, covergirl.com
"The colors in this line are so amazing–I like red to make a splash."
2. HEAD & SHOULDERS GREEN APPLE SHAMPOO, $5, headandshoulders.com
"Green apple is my favorite scent–it just smells delicious!"
3. RENÉE ROULEAU DAILY PROTECTION SPF 30, $37.50, reneerouleau.com
"Sun protection is so important. I love this moisturizer because it has SPF 30."
4. OLAY CLEAN & MILD MAKEUP REMOVER CLOTHS $4, olay.com
"These wipes are great for lifting away makeup at the end of the day."
5. CAMILLE OBADIA ANTI-AGE CREAM YAM PRINCEPS, $79, camilleobadia.com
"Los Angeles is so dry, so I love to have this hydrating cream with me."