The Top Chef hostess dishes on her beauty favorites.
In addition to hosting Bravo's Top Chef, Emmy-nominated Padma Lakshmi is a cookbook author, model, and entrepreneur (look for Padma's Easy Exotic, her line of side dishes and rice mixes, at Costco). Needless to say, she's got a lot on her plate. "I've always been a fan of dash-and-go beauty," Lakshmi says. "I don't spend hours in front of the mirror. The keys to beauty are really sleep, water, and a diverse diet. And the most important thing is to laugh."
Padma's Favorite Beauty Products:
1. MAC COSMETICS BLOT FILM, $16, maccosmetics.com
"These little guys come in handy, especially right before I get out of the car."
2. CLARINS BEAUTY FLASH BALM, $46, clarins.com
"This gentle moisturizer is nourishing without feeling heavy."
3. PHYTO PHYTOVOLUME ACTIF, $29, phyto-usa.com
"I spritz my roots before blow-drying upside down for a ton of volume."
4. NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL IN DOLCE VITA, $26, narscosmetics.com
"This vibrant color makes your mouth look fresh and kissable."
5. URBAN DECAY 24/7 GLIDE-ON EYE PENCIL IN SABBATH, $20, urbandecay.com
"I love how soft this pencil is, yet the color is supersaturated and rich."