Join us each month as we round up our favorite seasonal posts from the Cooking Light Bloggers’ Connection.
This month’s theme is back to school, and these hand-picked recipes will take your average lunch box to the next level.
2. Caramel Banana Cereal Bars: It's almost impossible to enjoy a bowl of cereal once the morning rush sets in. Say goodbye to unnecessary milk spills! These childhood bad boys from The Fit Fork are a perfect mess-free grab-and-go breakfast.
4. Grain-Free Chicken Nuggets: Real Kids Eat Spinach reveals the secret to the world's most delicious chicken nuggets: a pickle juice marinade. This after-work and after-school meal is gluten-free and dairy-free, but it surely does not fall short on flavor.
More Ideas from our Bloggers' Connection:
- Cool Down with These 5 Frozen Treats
- 5 Favorite Grilled Sides and Mains
- Fantastic Recipes with Our Favorite Fruits