Excite your taste buds with a sweet and spicy toast combo. If you don't have pepper jelly, we recommend drizzling honey and red chili flakes for that same sweet kick. Either way, this toast is a knockout and makes for a great midday snack.
- 1 oz. whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 teaspoon part-skim ricotta
- 3/4 oz. brie
- ½ pear, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of pepper jelly
- 1/16 teaspoon sea salt, California
1. Toast bread to desired doneness.
2. Spread ricotta on toast. Top with brie and pears. Drizzle olive oil and pepper jelly, and add sea salt.
CALORIES 184; FAT 4.8g (sat 1.3g); PROTEIN 6g; FIBER 5g; SUGARS 14.9g (est. added sugars 4g); SODIUM 288mg