- ⅓ cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- 1 cup shredded lacinato kale
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves pulled apart
- 2 ounces hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1 pint small heirloom tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup ancient grain croutons
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, chives, parsley, mint, garlic, and honey in a blender until smooth. Toss kale in dressing and let sit 10 minutes.
- Assemble salads by portioning butter lettuce onto four plates. Distribute kale, salami, tomatoes, and croutons evenly. Drizzle with any remaining dressing.