Blueberries are one of the most tasty of berries. They pack a punch of antioxidants and flavor, and while they certainly shine during the late summer months, there’s no reason you have to skimp on these blue-hued beauties throughout the rest of the year.
1 cup blueberries
1 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt
1. Place blueberries and Greek yogurt in two separate bowls. Place a piece a parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
2. Drop each blueberry into Greek yogurt with a spoon, swirl around to coat and place on the parchment paper. Repeat until all blueberries are covered.
3. Freeze for an hour or more, then enjoy as you please.
1. Add 1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter Powder to Greek yogurt.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of honey to Greek yogurt.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to Greek yogurt.