Not only are these Frozen S'mores in a jar portable and adorable, but they're also pre-portioned, so hopefully you'll be a little less tempted to stick your head in the freezer and your spoon into a half empty carton of ice cream. This s'mores in a cup dessert is a great way to satisfy your campfire cravings without having to heat up beside the flames. Even better, you can make these jars in advance and stash them away in your freezer. Just toast the marshmallows for a fresh topping before you dig in.
Frozen S'mores in a Cup
- 1/3 cup nonfat chocolate frozen yogurt
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light whipped cream
- 1 toasted marshmallow (about 20 seconds under the broiler)
- Layer the frozen yogurt, graham cracker crumbs, and whipped cream into a small mason jar or juice glass.
- Repeat the layers, and garnish the glass with a toasted marshmallow.
- Dig your spoon right to the very bottom to excavate all the delicious layers. Enjoy!