Think of this toast as a sophisticated version of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You can't go wrong with the pairing of nut butter and sweet fruit topping. On this toast, blackberries and almond butter definitely do not disappoint.
- 1 oz. whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond butter
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoon slivered almonds
1. Toast bread to desired doneness.
2. Spread almond butter on toast, top with blackberries, honey and slivered almonds.
CALORIES 252; FAT 12.7g (sat 1.5g); PROTEIN 9g; FIBER 8g; SUGARS 12.0g (est. added sugars 7g); SODIUM 145mg