These are meant to be hard and crunchy, perfect for dipping into coffee or hot chocolate.
• Biscotti are the most common type, but mandelbrot is another kind.
• Once the ingredients are combined, the dough will be crumbly. Knead it in the bowl so all the flour is incorporated.
• The finished dough will be slightly sticky, so you may want to coat your hands with cooking spray before shaping it on the baking sheet.
• Leave plenty of space between the dough rolls so they don't spread and bake together.
• After the first cook time, the rolls will be slightly crunchy; use a serrated knife to slice them without crumbling.
View Recipe: Pine Nut Biscotti