Our Favorite Healthy Muffins
Ready in a flash and delightful as can be, our muffins will disappear from your table almost as quickly as you can whip them
up. Muffins are easy to master—just follow our tips and you will be on your way.
Five Tips for Perfect Muffins:
1. Leave a few lumps. Over stirring can toughen a muffin.
2. Spray the liners with cooking spray before adding batter.
3. Check for doneness early (about 5 minutes before specified time) since ovens can vary.
4. Cool in the pan 5 minutes, then eat warm or remove to a rack so muffins don't get soggy.
5. Store correctly so muffins stay fresh. Keep in an airtight container for a day or two. Or wrap individually in plastic wrap, place all in a zip-top bag, and freeze up to one month. Thaw at room temperature or in microwave for 10 to 30 seconds.