Summer is the perfect time to savor just-harvested zucchini. It’s peak season is June through late August, but you may see
zucchini in markets in some regions year-round. With its slightly curved cylinder-like shape, this green summer squash is
perfect for blending with other ingredients or in simple preparations highlighting the taste of fresh herbs. Because zucchini
has a high water content, it doesn’t require much cooking; raw, it adds nice texture to a salad of greens or a crudités plate.
Like its yellow summer squash counterpart, zucchini is also a good source of vitamins A and C, and fiber.
• Persian Rice-Stuffed Zucchini with Pistachios and Dill
• Zucchini Angel Hair Pancake
• Grilled Zucchini with Sea Salt
• Stuffed Zucchini with Cheesy Breadcrumbs
• Zucchini Eggplant Lasagna
See More: Use Your Zucchini