We cooked up a tasty spring menu for eight happy people—and included the tips and game plan to pull it all together in 60 minutes.
- Agave nectar: A versatile, ready-made liquid sweetener with a nice, neutral flavor you don't find in honey.
- Time saved: 15 minutes.
- Bagged salad greens: No need to wash and spin or pat dry—just open the bag and toss with vinaigrette.
- Time saved: about 6 minutes.
- Lemonade concentrate: Skip the whole job of making and chilling simple syrup, then combining with fresh-squeezed lemon juice. Concentrate does the job for you.
- Time saved: about 15 minutes.
- Precut potato wedges: Just open a package and pour onto a baking sheet—no scrubbing of spuds and no knife work necessary.
- Time saved: 10 minutes.