To make the 60-minute menu, you'll want to study and follow this detailed time line. (Two do-ahead tasks: Thaw lemonade concentrate and chill Champagne and gin.)1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Pickle onions (for salad).
3. Bring water to a boil (for blanching asparagus).
4. Prep berries for dessert—combine with macerating liquid.
5. Prep roast; sear and get in oven.
6. Prep potatoes; place potatoes in oven with beef.
7. Blanch asparagus; drain and rinse with cold water.
8. Combine gin and lemonade in pitcher; chill.