Short on time and tired of store-bought frozen meals? Can't remember the last time you enjoyed a sit-down dinner? How about this for a solution? Cook several meals from scratch on the weekend and then freeze the results for the hurried pace of the week. It's the ultimate make-ahead strategy -- all the convenience of quick-and-easy meals but with the flavor of your own healthy home cooking.
From lasagna to pork chops, you'll move your entrees from freezer to oven to table with minimal effort. In fact, once you try this strategy, you'll find it difficult to look at weeknight planning any other way.
Freezer Pleaser Recipes:
- Pork Ragout
- Short Sharp Chops
- Tomato-Basil Lasagna with Prosciutto
- Sweet-and-Spicy Barbecued Beans
- Chunky Chipotle-Chicken Chili
- Greek Lamb Burgers with Cucumber Sauce
- Cucumber Sauce
- Moroccan Chicken with Green Olives