1. Heap cookies into inexpensive tins lined with tissue or parchment paper-retro tins with holiday scenes, galvanized tins, or red and silver tins.
2. Stack cookies onto a pretty saucer from a flea market, wrap with cellophane, and tie with a ribbon.
3. Pile a wide juice glass high with cookies, and remind guests that they can fill the glass with milk for dunking.
4. Use colorful takeout boxes.
5. Place cookies in glassine bags, and tie with colorful ribbon.
6. Put cookies in a paper bag, fold over the top, punch two holes, string ribbon through the holes, and tie a bow.
7. Line a small basket with a holiday napkin, and fill with cookies.
8. Stack cookies in a colorful café au lait bowl, and wrap with cellophane.
9. Wrap cookies in wax paper, secure with a ribbon, and tie a cookie cutter to the ribbon.
10. Package cookies in small wooden boxes lined with colorful tissue paper.