Grilled Carrot & Kabocha 'Boo'rritos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (use a vegetarian version if desired)
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 3 large carrots, peeled
- 1/2 kabocha squash, de-seeded and cut into wedges
- 1 small eggplant, thickly sliced
- 8 soft butter lettuce leaves
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat wraps
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, melted butter, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and miso. Brush vegetables lightly (don’t brush eggplant skin, only exposed flesh) with miso mixture. Transfer vegetables to sheet tray and bake for 40 minutes, or until fork tender. Let cool.
3. Scoop eggplant pulp into a bowl and discard skins.
4. Spread eggplant mixture in the middle of the wraps and top with 2 butter lettuce leaves. Distribute vegetables evenly, then fold wrap sides in and upwards, burrito-style.
CALORIES 190; FAT 9g (sat 2.5g); PROTEIN 8g; CARB 31g; FIBER 13g; SUGARS 9g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 170mg