Skip the crowded parking lot and huddle up with your home team to enjoy a homegating spread of healthier gridiron goodies guaranteed to win you cheers.
The New Sliders: Korean BBQ Buns
• Asian steamed buns replace traditional ones for an irresistible fluffy-chewy effect.
• Meatballs stay juicier than patties.
• Quick spicy pickles add perky acidic balance and great crunch.
The New Curly Fries: Garlic-Herb Shoestring Fries
• A spiralizer creates delicate potato curls.
• Superthin garlic slices get wonderfully crisp in only 10 minutes.
• Baking at a moderately high temperature cooks the potatoes perfectly—with some crunchy, browned pieces and some more tender strands.
The New Creamy Dip: Jalapeño Popper Bean Dip
• The silky texture of pureed pinto beans enhances creaminess.
• Canola mayo helps stretch the cream cheese, providing similar richness with no saturated fat.
• Broiler-charred jalapeños offer deeply earthy, toasty flavor.
The New Fan-Fave Cocktail: Grapefruit Beergaritas
• Fresh juice and a little simple syrup replace margarita mix to cut 4 teaspoons (16g) added sugars per serving.
• Diluting tequila with juice and beer makes for a gentler cocktail that'll keep guests free from personal fouls.
The New Snack Mix: Spicy, Barely Sweet Supercrunch Granola
• For superior crunch, we use gluten-free pretzels; they're far crunchier than traditional.
• Dry quinoa adds more crunch; the little beads disperse over every bite.
• Whole almonds round out the effect with their firm texture.
The New Take on Wings: Salt-and-Vinegar Boneless "Wings"
• Cornflake breading cooks up crispy.
• Malt vinegar lends complex savoriness that you won't find in most other vinegars.
• The chicken soaks in buttermilk to boost the tang of the vinegar.