This traditional Italian seasoning gives roasted meat dishes instant Tuscan flair.
- Combine 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, ¾ teaspoon fennel pollen, and 2 minced garlic cloves.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil; rub over 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin. Let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with ¾ teaspoon kosher salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add pork to pan; brown on all sides.
- Place pan in oven; bake at 350° for 15 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
SERVES 4 (serving size: 3 ounces pork)CALORIES 189; FAT 9.3g (sat 1.7g); SODIUM 421mg