Mastering the creamy decadence of this grain-based dish is easy with a few simple techniques.
Step 4: Add Accents
Add the remaining ingredients, such as meat, fish, vegetables, or cheese during the last few minutes of cooking time to keep them intact.
Try it! Practice this technique with the following 6 recipes:
- Sage Risotto with Fresh Mozzarella and Prosciutto
- Risotto with Fresh Mozzarella, Grape Tomatoes, and Basil
- Risotto with Italian Sausage, Caramelized Onions, and Bitter Greens
- Baked Risotto with Asparagus Spinach and Parmesan
- Monterey Jack, Corn and Roasted Pepper Risotto
- Barley Risotto with Caramelized Leeks and Mushrooms