21. Since the skin won't be in direct contact with the grill to get nice and crisp, go with skinless fillets.
22. The smoky fish can stand up to the spicy sweetness of a tropical fruit salsa. Prepare it before the fish so the flavors have time to meld.
23. Grill on cedar planks: Rich wood smoke infuses the salmon.
24. Put the lid on the grill so the fish bathes in cedar smoke, the main "seasoning."
25. Choose salmon: Packed with flavor and heart-healthy fats, it can handle the grill. Flaky fish like cod, sole, and tilapia tend to fall to pieces.
View Recipe: Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Mango Kiwi Salsa