Grilled Chicken Thighs
1. Go with thighs, which have deeper, richer chicken flavor than breast meat. They can withstand the dry heat of the grill and stay moist.
2. Dark meat is fattier than white, so to cut your sat fat intake, take the skin off. But, leave the bone in.
3. Coat the chicken with a bold spice rub to amp up flavor.
4. Grill the chicken over indirect heat. Putting the meat over the cooler side of the grill cooks it slowly, gently, and evenly and ensures the glaze won't scorch.
5. Finish it for five minutes over direct heat to add delicious light charring and caramelize the glaze.