Granola Cups with Yogurt and Berries Try these for your morning meal, or as a cute addition to your next brunch. We fill simple whole-grain granola cups with protein-packed yogurt, then top with fresh fruit—a fun and tasty solution to sugar-loaded granola bars.
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Grated lemon rind (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Combine oats, walnuts, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Combine honey and almond butter in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 20 to 30 seconds, stirring until smooth. Add honey mixture and egg white to oat mixture; toss to coat. Divide oat mixture evenly among 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Using a piece of parchment paper (to prevent mixture from sticking to hands), press oat mixture into bottom and up sides of each muffin cup. Bake at 325° for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are browned and crisp; cool completely in pan.
3. Remove granola cups from pan. Fill each cup with about 1/4 cup yogurt, and top with about 1/4 cup berries. Sprinkle with grated lemon rind, if desired.
SERVES 8 (serving size: 1 cup) CALORIES 191; FAT 7.1g (sat 1.3g, mono 2g, poly 2.7g); PROTEIN 9g; CARB 26g; FIBER 3g; SUGARS 13g; (est added sugar 6g); CHOL 4mg; IRON 1mg; SODIUM 57mg; CALC 59mg