- Combine 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces; ¼ cup Pickapeppa sauce; and 2 minced garlic cloves in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Thread chicken, 2 cups (1-inch) cubed mango, and 2 cups (1-inch) pieces red bell pepper alternately onto each of 8 (12-inch) skewers.
- Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until chicken is done, turning occasionally.
Serves: 4 (serving size: 2 skewers)
CALORIES 218; FAT 3.5g (sat 0.7g); SODIUM 278mg