The avocado is a nutrition knockout. It’s packed full of healthy fats, fiber, and vitamins. It makes an excellent addition to just about any meal, and it’s the perfect way to round out snacks so they’re extra satisfying. Over the next few days, I’ll share a few of my favorite fast avocado snacks. Enjoy!
Avocado Citrus Salad with Mint
1/2 avocado, sliced1/2 small grapefruit, peeled and segmented1 small clementine, peeled and sliced1 teaspoon lime juice1/2 teaspoon honey1/8 teaspoon kosher salt1 teaspoon pomegranate seedsMint leaves, for garnish
1. In a small bowl, stir together honey, salt, and lime juice. Toss avocado, grapefruit segments, and clementine slices in lime mixture.
2. Top salad with pomegranate seeds and mint leaves.
Serves 2CALORIES 112; FAT 5g (sat 0.7g, mono 3.3g, poly 0.6g); PROTEIN 2g; CARB 17g; FIBER 4g; SUGARS 10g; CHOL 0mg; IRON 0mg; SODIUM 123mg; CALC 37mg
More Quick Avocado Snacks:
- Cucumber and Avocado "Roses"
- Avocado Chicken Salad with Kale
- Mini Avocado Toasts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Avocado Sushi Snack